ART ON A PLATE

Its somethings that people enjoy seeing everytime when
 going out , the price you pay to enjoy what one has created for
 you to love and enjoy. the simple things are the ones poeple enjoy the most.



It's a piece of art on a plate, I do it for the love, the expression on your face when you see it, 

how mouthwatering you get before its put down before you. 
The ball of different textures, tastes and mix of balanced ingredients all coming together to make one flavor in your mouth is what makes me smile.
 That's the only payment that really makes my day worth it and leaves a great smile on my face. It's a great pleasure too cook for you and to those I've cooked for theirs many more dishes to come, thanks to the passion boiling in me. 



I wouldn't do this if I didn't love it or if I did it only for the money,
 I take time in producing the best plate ever every time. From where 
I started to where I'm going a lot of people made fun of me, and they 
smile with me now. I'm not saying I'm the best but I take pride in what 
I do with my clean hands. 


   Crispy octopus leg
    With pickled vegetables and chill 




This is my life cooking and it has made me reach goals and get let go of, 
people say I hardly have time always tired but it's the life I choose to leave
 and make the best out of it. 
I hardly do anything great that puts a smile on my face until
 in the kitchen , being creative and competitive is what motivates me in a lot of ways. 


Moving from home to the USA and the UAE has opened my 
eyes in terms of different styles of cooking, yes we see it 
on tv , but doing it practically is a different thing to me. 

On this post I have a few dishes I'm working with and plate 
almost everyday, they are not my receipts and I follow what they 
say and at some point I'll twist them to my liking to suit the taste of
 the people who will enjoy them.

 On this post I'll share a recipe and you can twist it to your liking , 
because you can make it spicy or just with lime and salt as a 
dip for friends when having a dinner or relaxing. 

Avocado poblano Source

Ingredients 
1. 3 avo's 
2. 4 spoons of sour cream 
3. Roasted poblano chills 
4. ( for spicy 2 jalapeño chills ) 
5. lime juice 
 6. Salt and pepper 


Method 
Blend all the Ingredients to a Puree ,remove from
 the blender and keep in the chiller to enjoy as a dip
later over game night with friends.






Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Introducing Superkabza